Race 4: It’s a Shaw Thing (#1)
- Was put in a difficult position chasing a loose speedball in her return on Feb. 15.
- Showed improvement in her second place finish last time when overcoming a slow start to lead through fast fractions.
- Her speed could make her especially dangerous in this spot, depending on what the firsters do.
9-2 on ML
Race 6: Annette’s Humor (#5)
- Her last race was not as poor as it seems considering that she was chasing outside against a rail bias.
- Should not mind some rain in the forecast, since she’s run her best races on wet tracks.
- Should be loose on the front end given the general lack of speed among her rivals.
9-2 on ML
Race 8: Palladian Bridge (#5)
- Gets a significant rider switch back to Manny Franco after her previous jockey failed to make use her early speed.
- Defeated this race’s morning line favorite when they last met on Nov. 16.
- Has run some of her best races over wet tracks.
8-1 on ML