Race 3: Startwithsilver (#5)
- Should get an honest pace to close into with four speedy rivals in the field.
- Was wide against a strong rail bias last time out in her return.
- Gets a rider switch to regular pilot Junior Alvarado, who has gotten the best late kick out of her.
6-1 on ML
Race 5: Disquiet (#6)
- Gets significant class relief as she drops out of a tough maiden special weight into this bottom-level claimer.
- Raced wide against a very strong rail bias on Feb. 3.
- Is bred to stretch out in distance as a half-brother to graded stakes-winning router Recpaturetheglory.
7-2 on ML
Race 6: Rockin Jo (#4)
- Was never on the rail despite leading last time while the eventual winner rode the rail over a track that featured an inside bias.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will lead the field early in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Gets a positive rider switch to Kendrick Carmouche.
8-5 on ML
Race 9: D’ambrosio (#6)
- Never had a fair chance last time when he raced 5-wide around the far turn over a track that was favoring runners with inside position.
- Ran a competitive speed figure against tougher company on Jan. 18 in his first start for the Rudy Rodriguez barn.
- The rider switch to leading jockey Manny Franco suggests that he’s expected to put forth a better effort here.
7-2 on ML