Race 2: Salty Smile (#6)
- Has been steadily rounding back into form since getting claimed back by John Toscano.
- Ran deceptively well last time when getting shuffled back midway through the race and coming on again.
- Will go off at an inflated price due to the presence of expected underlay Sweet August Lady.
8-1 on ML
Race 7: Fuel the Bern (#1)
- Put forth a strong effort last time despite enduring an uncomfortable trip while wide against a strong rail bias.
- Should not mind a wet track and may even benefit from a sealed surface, given his turf inclination.
- Figures to sit a great trip stalking the speed to his outside.
7-2 on ML
Race 8: Midnight Disguise (#5)
- Ran deceptively well in her return last time while making a wide run into paceless race over a rail-biased surface.
- Would not need to improve that much on her Busher form from last year, and has likely matured since then.
- Could get some pace to close into if stablemate Sower lays down honest fractions up front.
8-1 on ML