Race 3: Aristocratic (#5)
- Set an insanely fast pace in his first start for Chris Englehart, getting a massive 155 TimeformUS pace figure for his opening quarter.
- The 118 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned in that most recent start is easily the fastest of any in this field.
- Is dropping in class to meet softer foes this time.
7-2 on ML
Race 5: First Forever (#5)
- Linda Rice gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with second time starters.
- Was wide against a strong rail bias in her debut, and others who were against the track have already returned to improve.
- Was well-regarded prior to her first start, getting bet down to 2-1 favoritism that day.
2-1 on ML
Race 8: Kingdom’s Queen (#7)
- The 107 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned two back makes her one of the fastest horses in this field.
- Was against the flow of the race last time when trying to close behind a gate-to-wire winner.
- May appreciate the turnback in distance given that her female pedigree is heavily geared toward sprint speed.
10-1 on ML