Race 2: Questeq (#4)
- Did well to be second last time while racing over a speed- and rail-biased surface.
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring horses on or near the lead, and she is likely to be in front.
- Is in top form right now for John Toscano and will be an overlay due to the low-percentage rider.
7-2 on ML
Race 5: Jump for Joy (#7)
- Chased wide against a gold rail in her return on Feb. 7.
- Was forced to make an early move after the leader last time through a fast half-mile fraction, which is color-coded red in the PPs.
- Should be fitter in her second start off the layoff.
3-1 on ML
Race 6: Street Chamber (#9)
- Gets significant class relief as she drops down to the $30,000 maiden claiming level.
- Received the wrong trip last time when she was conservatively ridden and placed in behind tiring runners on the turn.
- Should be sharper with the addition of blinkers in her second start.
7-2 on ML