Race 5: Take Your Place (#4)
- Was wide against a strong rail bias two back, running deceptively well to be third.
- Gets significant class relief after facing much tougher optional claiming foes in his last two starts.
- His recent TimeformUS Speed Figures of 106 and 103 stack up favorably against the shorter prices in this field.
5-1 on ML
Race 7: Diamond N Simon (#3)
- Was wide against a strong rail bias last time out at Aqueduct, and may have won had she not greenly ducked inside late.
- The 94 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned is comparable to favored Elegant Zip’s best numbers.
- Should have no trouble getting the mile, since she finished powerfully going this distance two back.
10-1 on ML