Race 1: Lonhtwist (#3)
- Ran deceptively well in his debut when setting a fast pace while racing on a dead rail.
- Is a turf-inclined runner, so he may find himself right at home on a sloppy, sealed track.
- Races with Lasix for the first time.
3-1 on ML
Race 4: Incubator (#3)
- The 113 TimeformUS Speed Figure he earned last time suggests that he’s fast enough to win at this level.
- Will appreciate the turnback to his preferred one-mile distance after hanging on going 1 1/8 miles last time.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Rudy Rodriguez is 5 for 12 (42 percent, $2.69 ROI) first off the claim in dirt routes with horses moving up in claiming price by 50 percent or more.
2-1 on ML
Race 6: D J’s Favorite (#3)
- Ran deceptively well last time when chasing an honest pace going a distance that is a bit too far for her.
- Has run well over wet racetracks in the past and is likely to encounter a sloppy surface on Sunday.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Linda Rice is 12 for 32 (38 percent, $2.52 ROI) with horses coming off layoffs of 7 to 12 days on dirt at Aqueduct.
3-1 on ML