Race 4: Kid Is Frosty (#3)
- Raced 3-wide against a strong rail bias last time out.
- Did well to hang on for second last time after making a move into a very fast pace.
- Brad Cox gets a 99 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses making the second start after a trainer switch into his barn.
8-5 on ML
Race 7: Almithmaar (#6)
- Has had legitimate excuses in recent starts, such as when he was wide against a rail bias on Oct. 26.
- Should sit a good trip stalking outside of the speedy but vulnerable Bon Raison.
- The 117 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned last time out puts him on par with favored J S Bach.
4-1 on ML
Race 8: Forgotten Hero (#4)
- She earned a 112 TimeformUS Speed Figure last time out, which is easily the highest number in this field.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she is clearly faster than her two main rivals in the early going.
- Beat classy foe Sassy Agnes when she won her stakes debut last time.
8-5 on ML