Race 2: Ribbonite (#3)
- Her rider lost the irons in the early stages last time, which prevented her from getting to the lead.
- Has run faster than her rivals and has done so against tougher competition.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Jeremiah Englehart is 35 for 75 (47 percent, $2.26 ROI) with horses dropping in claiming price by 50 percent or more in dirt sprints.
- 7-5 on ML
Race 6: Ro Bear (#4)
- Has been performing well against tougher company in recent starts.
- This barn often gets overlooked in the wagering, yet does well with limited runners.
- A one-turn mile is his best distance.
9-2 on ML