Race 2: Team Win (#6)
- Probably needed her first race, as she took very little money when debuting in a dirt route.
- Gets a positive rider upgrade to leading rider Manny Franco, indicating that she may be well-meant for her second start.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Todd Pletcher is 20 for 55 (36 percent, $2.10 ROI) with maiden second time starters in dirt routes who also debuted routing.
7-2 on ML
Race 8: Storm Prophet (#1)
- Ran better than it appears last time when going very wide around both turns.
- Should appreciate the slight turnback to one-mile in a race that should feature a faster early pace.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Rudy Rodriguez is 28 for 62 (45 percent, $2.80 ROI) first off the claim in dirt routes at Aqueduct.
10-1 on ML