Race 1: Star Sweep (#1)
- Took some noteworthy money in her debut despite failing to get involved.
- Is taking the biggest drop of all, from maiden special weight to maiden claiming company.
- The 9 horses to run back out of that She Takes Charge race subsequent improved their TimeformUS Speed Figures by a range between 17 and 47 points.
8-1 on ML
Race 7: Pipes (#8)
- Has been steadily improving with each start.
- Clearly relishes a wet track and will appreciate any moisture in the surface.
- Is bred to sprint and runs like a horse that should appreciate the turnback to shorter distances.
3-1 on ML
Race 8: Bavaro (#5)
- The TimeformUS Speed Figures of 120 and 116 that he earned in his last two starts are among the highest in the field.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he is fast enough to secure his preferred position on the lead.
- It’s a good sign that Linda Rice, who is typically conservative, is aggressively moving him up in class off the claim.
8-1 on ML