Race 6: Rachel’s Blue Moon (#4)
- Was compromised by taxing paces in her last few starts going a route of ground.
- Deserves a chance to sprint on dirt, as she’s rarely been given a fair chance to do so.
- Jimmy Jerkens gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses coming off layoffs of this type.
8-1 on ML
Race 7: Outplay (#5)
- Ran off on the lead when setting fast fractions against tougher company last time out.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Mertkan Kantarmaci gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses making their second start off the claim.
7-2 on ML