Race 5: Bluegrass Jamboree (#1)
- Has faced tougher company in recent starts, which is indicated by her recent TimeformUS Race Ratings, which are higher than her competitors.
- Dropped too far off the pace in her last start, preventing her from achieving a better result.
- Jose Lezcano, who was aboard for her best effort of the year two back, regains the mount.
5-2 on ML
Race 8: Gates of Dawn (#7)
- Did well to hang on for fourth last time after a wide, taxing trip going a distance that was too far.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be positioned on the lead or sitting just off it in a race lacking any confirmed front-runners.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, John Servis is 31 for 109 (28 percent, $2.32 ROI) with horses going from routes to dirt sprints.
9-2 on ML