Race 2: Stole E (#3)
- Ran deceptively well in his first couple of starts against tougher stakes company on turf.
- Adds blinkers for the first time, which should help him show more speed.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, John Terranova is 6 for 27 (22 percent, $2.69 ROI) with maidens going from turf to dirt in sprints.
9-5 on ML
Race 8: Miss Marilyn (#11)
- Should appreciate the stretch-out to 1 1/8 miles as leggy daughter of stamina influence Bellamy Road.
- Possesses the tactical speed to overcome this wide post position.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Danny Gargan is 9 for 32 (28 percent, $4.88 ROI) with last-out maiden winners on dirt.
5-1 on ML
Race 9: American Power (#5)
- The TimeformUS Pace Projector is predicting a fast pace, which should help this closer’s late run.
- Has steadily been rounding into top form since getting claimed by the Linda Rice barn last summer.
- Might have won last time if he did not have to alter course in upper stretch.
3-1 on ML