Race 2: Itgot Grandma (#6)
- Was hindered by a slow pace in his debut going a distance that is too short for him.
- Had little chance to make up ground behind a gate-to-wire winner at Laurel last time.
- Is bred to relish added ground as a half-brother to Travers runner-up American Freedom and multiple stakes winning router Gottcha Gold.
5-1 on ML
Race 3: Daddy D T (#3)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he is fast enough to be in front early in a situation favoring the leaders.
- Was caught in behind tiring runners at a critical juncture of his last start.
- Has prior form that would make him very formidable against this field.
7-2 on ML
Race 8: Three to Thirteen (#3)
- Had no chance last time when forced to rate well off the pace in a sprint.
- Previously ran competitive races when able to make the front going a one-turn mile.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead, especially after the expected scratch of Wicked Macho, in a situation favoring the front-runner.
6-1 on ML