Race 2: Into a Hot Spot (#4)
- Should appreciate the stretch-out to 7 furlongs more than his stablemate Iona Mobe.
- The addition of blinkers should benefit him after he lost focus on the far turn last time.
- Appears to still be improving at this point in his career, unlike other short prices in this field.
7-2 on ML
Race 4: Filibustin (#5)
- Earned competitive TimeformUS Speed Figures of 111 and 112 in two of her last three starts.
- Gets some class relief after facing a much tougher group of runners in the Iroquois last time out.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be leading this field early in a situation favoring the front-runner.
3-1 on ML