Race 2: American Lincoln (#4)
- Was facing a much tougher field when he returned from a layoff in the slop last time.
- Has run competitive speed figures when he’s been realistically spotted, as he is today.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Linda Rice is 9 for 19 (47 percent, $2.87 ROI) second off the layoff on the dirt with horses going from allowance to claiming company.
7-2 on ML
Race 3: Lucid Dream (#5)
- Earned a decent speed figure in his debut and galloped out strongly after the wire.
- Was wide against a rail bias in his second start on Sep. 29 at Belmont.
- Makes his first start as a new gelding as he drops in for a tag.
5-1 on ML
Race 5: Speightful Kitten (#3)
- Earned a massive 116 TimeformUS Speed Figure after setting a fast pace last time.
- Is versatile enough to adapt to a different pace scenario in this race.
- Will appreciate getting back to 6 furlongs after trying a longer distance last time.
3-1 on ML