Race 3: She Takes Charge (#4)
- Was visually impressive winning her debut by 7 lengths after making a wide move off the turn.
- Horses have returned to improve their TimeformUS Speed Figures out of that race by anywhere between 18 and 42 points.
- Should handle the stretch-out in distance as a daughter of Take Charge Indy.
3-1 on ML
Race 6: Go Get the Munny (#7)
- Made a strong return to the races last time while finishing just 2 lengths behind subsequent stakes winner Honor Up.
- Has earned TimeformUS Speed Figures that could beat this field in two of his three career starts.
- May be fitter in his second start off the layoff.
5-2 on ML
Race 8: Title Ready (#3)
- His TimeformUS Speed Figures have been ascending and does not need to improve much to defeat favored Sunny Ridge.
- Should appreciate getting back around two turns.
- Steve Asmussen’s New York barn under assistant Toby Sheets has been winning at a very high rate during this meet.
4-1 on ML