Race 2: Baby Boss (#1)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring runners on or near the lead and she figures to be forwardly placed.
- Ran well in her return from the layoff last time, as she just got tired in the last sixteenth.
- Would be a serious winning threat if she gets back to her efforts in August and December.
7-2 on ML
Race 3: Its My Catiecat (#6)
- Tom Albertrani gets a 98 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses coming off layoffs of this type.
- Faced significantly tougher fields in her first three career starts.
- Her 48-flat four-furlong workout on Dec. 31 indicates fitness for a barn that rarely focuses on speed in the mornings.
5-1 on ML
Race 8: Dawn the Destroyer (#5)
- Was incredibly impressive in her return to the races, looking bigger and stronger than ever before.
- Kathryn the Wise, who finished second behind her last time, returned to romp in a stakes with a 121 TimeformUS Speed Figure.
- Seven furlongs is probably her best distance.
2-1 on ML