Race 3: Lucid Dream (#4)
- Earned a decent speed figure in his debut and galloped out strongly after the wire.
- Was wide against a rail bias in his second start on Sep. 29 at Belmont.
- Makes his first start as a new gelding as he drops in for a tag.
12-1 on ML
Race 6: Beachside (#3)
- Was compromised by moderate paces in races dominated by front-runners in his last two starts.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will finally get a fast pace to close into his time.
- Has been steadily improving with each start.
2-1 on ML