Race 2: Peaches and Spice (#3)
- Was facing significantly tougher company in most of her recent starts.
- Has handled wet tracks in the past.
- Gets a positive rider switch back to Eric Cancel, who has a good rapport with her.
8-1 on ML
Race 5: London House (#7)
- Both winner Show Prince and third-place finisher Hushion returned to improve out of his last race.
- Had no trouble handling the sloppy track last time and there is rain in the forecast again.
- The Steve Asmussen barn is in the midst of a hot streak at Aqueduct.
6-1 on ML
Race 7: Forever Liesl (#7)
- Is proven at today’s 9-furlong distance, having earned two of her best career speed figures going this far.
- Likes any kind of moisture in the surface.
- Ran better than it appears last time as she was making a run when completely cut off in deep stretch.
7-2 on ML