Race 1: My Victoria Rose (#2)
- Appears to be coming into this race in the best form of her career.
- Altered course numerous times while rallying last time, but was finishing best at the end.
- Gets a positive rider switch back to Junior Alvarado.
4-1 on ML
Race 6: Where’s Rudy (#7)
- Earned a competitive speed figure in his debut and beat a legitimate foe in Hot Mesa.
- Is bred to stretch out in distance since his dam is a half-sister to G1 route winner Halfbridled.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Rudy Rodriguez is 8 for 32 (25 percent, $2.23 ROI) with debut winners making their second starts on dirt.
3-1 on ML