Race 3: Magnetron (#5)
- Has been in the best form of his career since the claim by Bruce Brown.
- Would have been second two back if he had not gotten steadied at the quarter pole.
- Ran a strong race last time when he was the only horse to close behind the talented Monteleone.
6-1 on ML
Race 6: Mental Model (#8)
- Appears to be working well down at Palm Meadows in Florida.
- Is bred to be a decent dirt routers, as his dam is a half-sister to a pair of UAE Oaks winners.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Chad Brown is 7 for 30 (23 percent, $3.06 ROI) with first time starters in scheduled dirt routes.
3-1 on ML