Race 5: Sweet Like Char (#2)
- Paired up competitive TimeformUS Speed Figures of 88 in her last two starts.
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring runners near the lead, and she should be sitting right off the likely pacesetter early.
- Gets significant class relief after she was overmatched in her prior start.
5-1 on ML
Race 6: Questeq (#7)
- Appears to run her best races going sprint distances.
- Earned a speed figure two back that arguably makes her the horse to beat.
- May not have appreciated an extremely sloppy track last time.
6-1 on ML
Race 7: Zabaione (#6)
- Needs to race around two turns to be successful, so the stretch-out helps.
- Should be fitter in his second start off the layoff.
- Proved that he fits at this class level last spring, if he is able to get back to that form.
10-1 on ML