Race 1: Fancy That (#3)
- Faced a tougher field in her Saratoga debut, in which she stayed on well to be fifth.
- Is bred to improve with added distance as a full-sister to graded stakes-placed router Sara Street.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Kiaran McLaughlin is 5 for 18 (28 percent, $2.96 ROI) with second time starting maidens going from sprints to routes on dirt at Aqueduct.
7-2 on ML
Race 2: Pulsate (#5)
- The 102 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned last time out is tied for the highest number in the field.
- Ran better than it seems last time after getting shuffled back on the turn and racing on what may have been a dead rail.
- Should appreciate the slight turnback in distance.
6-1 on ML
Race 7: Singapore Trader (#6)
- Has been in the best form of his career lately, earning a speed figure last time out that makes him competitive with the favorite.
- Handled this 9-furlong distance when a solid third in the Albany during the summer.
- Should work out a good stalking trip in a race that does not feature much early speed.
5-2 on ML