Race 5: Formal Start (#6)
- Has earned competitive speed figures in a number of his prior races.
- May have gotten the confidence boost that he needed with his visually impressive win last time out.
- Should get a fair pace to close into with Flatexcel and O Shea Can U See likely to hook up early.
8-1 on ML
Race 8: Skyler’s Scramjet (#6)
- Was in excellent form racing over this track last winter, running multiple speed figures that would make him formidable here.
- Should work out a good trip stalking Recruiting Ready.
- Michelle Nevin has solid numbers with horses coming back off layoffs of this type in dirt sprints.
3-1 on ML