Race 2: No Distortion (#2)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be contesting the early lead in a situation favoring the front-runners.
- The Mertkan Kantarmaci barn has been sending out some live runners in recent weeks.
- Seven furlongs appears to be an appropriate distance for him.
7-2 on ML
Race 5: Devine Dental (#3)
- The Pace Projector indicates that he will able to outrun Doyouknowsomething to the lead in a scenario that favors the front-runner.
- Ran better than it appears last time out at Parx, holding on for second after chasing a fast pace.
- His bad race / good race pattern suggests that a strong effort is forthcoming.
7-2 on ML
Race 8: Backsideofthemoon (#5)
- His most recent effort behind Exulting suggests that he’s rounding back into top form.
- Has typically run his best races at Aqueduct, and appreciates 1 1/8 miles.
- The addition of blinkers should have him placed closer to the lead in a situation that the Pace Projector predicts will favor those up front.
15-1 on ML