Race 3: Fuel the Bern (#2)
- His overall dirt form is better than it appears, as he’s had excuses in a few main track starts.
- Should work out a favorable stalking trip in a race that does not feature that much early speed.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 90 days, Danny Gargan is 11 for 33 (33 percent, $2.48 ROI) in dirt races.
9-2 on ML
Race 5: Erlich (#4)
- Has run nearly as fast as the probable heavy favorite Moretti.
- Should be able to control the early tempo, as many of his main rivals prefer to come from just off the pace.
- Is bred to keep improving with added distance.
3-1 on ML
Race 7: Kerry Boy (#9)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will get a fast pace to close into.
- Was hindered by a slow pace two back, and was badly overmatched in his last start.
- Has earned competitive speed figures, but the low-profile connections will drive up his price.
20-1 on ML