Race 5: Trouble for Skylar (#1)
- Was hindered by racing inside last time over a track that was favoring outside paths.
- Has back races that would make her very competitive here if she can get back to them.
- Trainer Armando De La Cerda does well with horses adding blinkers.
10-1 on ML
Race 7: Morning Breez (#9)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring horses on or near the lead, and he should be in front early.
- Ran deceptively well two back when he chased a fast pace that collapsed.
- His most recent turf experiment confirms that he’s in very good form right now.
5-1 on ML
Race 8: Honor Up (#5)
- Has been in excellent recent form since the trainer switch to Michelle Nevin.
- Was flattered when last-out winner Stan the Man returned to run a respectable race in the Cigar Mile.
- The Pace Projector is predicting a fast pace, and shows him among those that should be closing from farther back in the pack.
6-1 on ML