Race 2: Awesome Adversary (#5)
- Showed significant improvement after being gelded prior to his third start.
- Ran a competitive speed figure while facing much tougher company last time.
- Drops in for a tag for the first time.
6-1 on ML
Race 4: Miss Marilyn (#4)
- Debuted in an off-the-turf race, but is bred to be a dirt horse.
- Long-striding daughter of Bellamy Road may have needed her debut and could appreciate switch to fast track.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Danny Gargan is 6 for 23 (26 percent, $3.13 ROI) with second-time starting maidens on the dirt.
10-1 on ML
Race 8: Passporttovictory (#1)
- Her last speed figure looks pretty low, but that number arguably could have been much higher given the competition.
- Has been in very good form since entering Jeremiah Englehart’s barn.
- Should sit a good trip stalking the speedy Leah’s Dream.
4-1 on ML