Race 1: Connolly’s Beads (#5)
- Took a big step forward when last seen in a race that may have been faster than it seems.
- Gets his chance to race over a fast track for the first time.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Gary Gullo is 4 for 9 (44 percent, $3.36 ROI) with maidens coming off layoffs of 180 days or more in dirt sprints.
9-2 on ML
Race 4: Roziere (#6)
- Has faced tougher company in her first two starts.
- Figures to show more speed with the addition of blinkers.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Danny Gargan is 6 for 17 (35 percent, $2.64 ROI) with horses trying a route for the first time on dirt.
8-1 on ML
Race 6: No Deal (#2)
- Was much the best last time, winning by a huge margin under wraps.
- That Nov. 24 maiden win was her first start over a fast dirt track since her 2-year-old season.
- Won in wire-to-wire fashion, but is versatile enough to come from off the pace.
8-1 on ML