Race 5: Cariba (#3)
- Was very green in her debut, attempting to lug in throughout the stretch drive.
- Had trained well prior to her first start, and has a right to do much better with that experience under her belt.
- Kiaran McLaughlin gets a 94 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with second time starters, as opposed to his 57 Rating with firsters.
7-2 on ML
Race 6: Beachside (#1)
- Has already handled this one mile distance, which is a question that the favorite still has to answer.
- Ran better than it appears in his dirt sprints, and relished the stretch-out to a mile last time.
- Was flattered when Not That Brady, whom he beat last time, returned to win impressively on Saturday.
9-5 on ML
Race 7: Bon Raison (#5)
- The TimeformUS Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Handled this 9-furlong distance at Saratoga.
- Gets needed class relief after getting placed too ambitiously against graded stakes company in his recent starts.
9-2 on ML