Race 3: Fight On Lucy (#3)
- The winner of her last race registered another victory on Friday, and others that finished behind her have returned to run well.
- Was trying to lug in during the stretch last time and still finished well despite losing focus.
- Should appreciate the addition of blinkers after racing greenly last time.
6-1 on ML
Race 5: Sower (#3)
- Ran well while facing some pretty tough company in graded stakes races during the summer.
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring horses on or near the lead, and I think she’s quick enough to be in front early.
- Should benefit from the slight cutback in distance to 6 furlongs.
3-1 on ML
Race 8: Bluegrass Jamboree (#2)
- Has improved with each start since returning from a layoff in June.
- Ran very well two back at Belmont as she made a wide move over a racetrack that was favoring horses on the rail.
- May have been best last time after making an early move to the lead in a race that otherwise went to late runners.
4-1 on ML