Race 1: Monteleone (#3)
- Ran competitively at this level during the winter and spring before going off form.
- It’s a good sign that Linda Rice brings him back in a protected spot off the claim.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Linda Rice is 20 for 74 (27 percent, $2.82 ROI) off 90 to 180 day layoffs in dirt sprints at NYRA.
10-1 on ML
Race 4: Paynterbynumbers (#5)
- Appears to be working very well for her debut.
- Is bred to have some ability since her dam is a half-sister to stakes winner Sassy Sienna.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, George Weaver is 11 for 45 (24 percent, $5.14 ROI) with 2-year-old first time starters in dirt sprints at NYRA.
7-2 on ML
Race 7: Aikenetta (#5)
- Has run two of the best races of her career since being claimed by Rudy Rodriguez.
- Her versatile running style should allow her to work out a favorable trip.
- The presence of a low-profile jockey, who has previously ridden her well, is likely to drive up her price to a playable range.
4-1 on ML