Race 3: Wild Colonial Boy (#7)
- Earned a competitive speed figure when breaking his maiden two back.
- May appreciate moisture in the surface and there is rain in the forecast overnight.
- Linda Rice gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses moving from allowance to claiming company.
7-2 on ML
Race 6: Happy Farm (#6)
- Was always out of position last time while racing wide.
- Earned one of his best TimeformUS Speed Figures (113) over a muddy track earlier this year.
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring horses on or near the lead, and he should be forwardly placed.
8-1 on ML
Race 8: Fear No Evil (#6)
- Moved to the lead too soon last time in a race that was falling apart late.
- Has been steadily improving all season and is in the best form of her career right now.
- Handles give in the turf course if it comes up wet.
5-1 on ML