Race 8: Collegeville Girl (#11)
- The 97 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned in her debut is among the highest numbers in this field.
- While the Pace Projector is predicting a fast pace, she is expected to be faster than the other speeds early and may shake loose.
- Richard Vega gets a 91 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses that won their maidens last time out.
8-1 on ML
Race 9: Indy Union (#7)
- Should be aided by the 1 1/8 miles distance since her stamina is her greatest asset.
- Was badly compromised by a speed-favoring surface when she was beaten by Alberobello two back.
- Earned a competitive speed figure last time despite not facing the strongest field.
6-1 on ML
Race 10: Penjade (#5)
- Is one of the few horses in this field who has run fast enough to beat favorite La Moneda.
- Was compromised by a slow pace and some brief traffic in her August return.
- Ran much better than it appears last time when closing belatedly behind a couple of today’s rivals.
8-1 on ML