Race 3: Pete’s Play Call (#5)
- Ran well to be second last time despite racing 2- to 3-wide over a track that was favoring inside paths.
- Appears to be rounding back into top form after some disappointing efforts this summer.
- Ran the best race of his career going this distance over the Aqueduct main track last November.
3-1 on ML
Race 4: Sea of Hope (#9)
- Is bred to handle turf as a son of Quality Road out of a dam who earned nearly $400,000 racing primarily on turf and synthetic surfaces.
- Has trained very well leading up to his debut.
- Christophe Clement gets a 95 TimeformUS Trainer Rating when he teams up with Irad Ortiz.
8-1 on ML
Race 5: Tanya’s Gem (#3)
- The TimeformUS Pace Projector is predicting that she will be on the early lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Ran deceptively well last time despite chasing a fast pace and getting buried inside in a race dominated by horses moving outside.
- Has prior turf form against much tougher company that suggests she may be capable of better on this surface.
8-1 on ML