Race 1: Dream Friend (#2)
- Was heavily bet in his debut and showed brief speed before fading.
- His 84 TimeformUS Speed Figure is nearly equal to that of his main rival.
- Faces an unusually weak field for this level.
5-2 on ML
Race 3: Fast Track Kathern (#3)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will get a fast pace to close into.
- Handles yielding ground, and the turf course will definitely bet wet if they run over it.
- Ran deceptively well against a much tougher field last time.
3-1 on ML
Race 5: Triumphant (#6)
- Has put in a very nice set of drills for her debut, even outworking another recent debut winner for this barn.
- Is bred to be a nice horse, despite having more of a turf pedigree.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past year, Mark Hennig is 8 for 16 (50%, $7.86 ROI) with first time starters on the dirt.
7-2 on ML