Race 1: Rucksack (#5)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will speed off to a clear early lead in a race that features no other pace players.
- Has earned speed figures that put him just a few lengths off the likely favorites.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, horses claimed off Nick Zito are 8 for 36 (22 percent, $2.01 ROI) in their next starts.
6-1 on ML
Race 8: Puffery (#3)
- Was compromised by a slow start last time before having to wait in behind a wall of runners approaching the stretch.
- Would be difficult to defeat if she repeats her 103 TimeformUS Speed Figure from Sep. 19.
- Appears to be the contender who is most proficient at this one-mile distance.
2-1 on ML