Race 3: Wild Boar (#1)
- Faced a strong field in his debut, as the top two finishers returned to place in stakes.
- Ran an improved race last time despite racing wide against a strong rail bias.
- Is bred to get better with added distance since his dam was best going long on the turf.
5-2 on ML
Race 7: Wet Your Whistle (#9)
- Ran deceptively well in his lone turf sprint, as he was difficult to ride after breaking slowly and getting rank.
- Has raced at the wrong distances or on the wrong surface in his recent starts.
- Proved that he can handle give in the ground with his solid third place effort two back.
10-1 on ML
Race 9: Arthur’s Hope (#1)
- Ran better than it appears last time after blowing the break and spotting the field many lengths.
- Was overmatched against tougher company in his prior races at Laurel.
- Should get an honest pace to close into this time with multiple speeds signed on.
15-1 on ML