Race 3: State of War (#3)
- Was hindered by a slow pace in his debut, indicated by blue color-coded pace figures.
- Displayed a beautiful stride for the turf in his 10 2/5 workout at the Fasig-Tipton sale earlier in the year.
- Is bred to handle this surface switch as a half-brother to 2 turf winners.
10-1 on ML
Race 5: Clairvoyant Lady (#6)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be contesting the pace in a situation favoring the front-runners.
- Should appreciate the slight turnback to 6 furlongs after tiring in the final sixteenth last time.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Jeremiah Englehart is 6 for 14 (43%, $3.59 ROI) with horses moving up in claiming price by 50% or more first off the claim in dirt sprints.
9-2 on ML
Race 6: Mr. Buff (#5)
- Ran one of his best races of the season going this distance around two turns at Saratoga in August.
- Didn’t have his best chance two back after breaking slowly and racing 2-wide against a rail bias.
- Has always been most dangerous when able to set a comfortable pace up front, and the Pace Projector predicts he’s faster than his rivals.
3-1 on ML