Race 2: Go Big Or Go Home (#3)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Horses have returned out of his last race to improve.
- Eric Cancel rode this horse very well in his only mount aboard him last time.
5-1 on ML
Race 5: Riken (#6)
- Ran deceptively well last time, making a premature move into contention after breaking slowly.
- His newfound ability to rate behind horses should be an asset in this field.
- Has been improving by leaps and bounds with each successive start.
5-2 on ML
Race 8: Brooke Marie (#2)
- Responded well to the turnback in distance on dirt last time, which makes this move to sprinting on turf intriguing.
- Ran like a horse that wants less distance in her two prior turf tries, making premature moves before fading.
- Christophe Clement gets a 95 Trainer Rating with horses going from routes to sprints.
8-1 on ML