Race 5: Motagally (#1)
- Exits a very fast maiden race, which has already produced some impressive next-out winners.
- Should improve with added distance as a son of Union Rags.
- Chad Brown gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses stretching out from sprints to routes.
5-2 on ML
Race 7: Consensus Thinking (#8)
- Ran an exceptional race two back, beating a very strong group of maidens with a field-best TimeformUS Speed Figure.
- Was hindered by a slow pace last time when he was always wide and out of position.
- Should get a more honest pace to close into with a few key speeds signed on.
5-1 on ML
Race 8: Qurbaan (#1)
- Ran very well when closing outside in a race otherwise dominated by rail runners last time.
- Should get some pace to close into, since Black Tide always ensures an honest tempo up front.
- Handles some give in the ground, and the course is likely to be soft if this race stays on the turf.
3-1 on ML