Race 4: Miss Flambe (#7)
- Ran well against a nice field in her debut and was hindered by a rail bias last time.
- Is out of a turf winner and is a half-sister to one turf winner.
- Alpha’s progeny have taken to turf so far, and he may ultimately prove to be a turf influence.
12-1 on ML
Race 5: Arewehavingfunyet (#7)
- Has run some of her best races over the Aqueduct main track going this distance.
- Appears to be rounding back into form after a slump through the summer.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 90 days, Gary Contessa is 5 for 12 (42 percent, $6.95 ROI) first off the claim.
7-2 on ML
Race 8: Stolen Pistol (#4)
- Should get an honest pace to close into with a few key speed types in this field.
- Was badly hindered by racing wide against a strong rail bias last on at Belmont.
- Joe Sharp gets a 98 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with turf sprinters.
5-1 on ML