Race 6: Radiant Beauty (#4)
- Ran well enough to be competitive in this spot when she actually got fair trips earlier in the year.
- Was badly compromised by a 2- to 3-wide trip against an intensely rail-biased turf course last time.
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation that favors the front-runners and she is fast enough to make the front.
8-1 on ML
Race 8: Spa Treatment (#9)
- She figures to get an honest pace to close into with a few key speed rivals drawn to her inside.
- Was badly compromised by a wide trip over a turf course that was favoring horses on the rail last time.
- Is arguably the most talented horse in this race when she avoids trouble and shows up with her best effort.
7-2 on ML