Race 4: Life Mission (#2)
- Faced strong company in Ireland, running third behind eventual Group 1 winner Ten Sovereigns in August.
- Did well to close for second in his stakes debut at Kentucky Downs despite moderate early fractions.
- Ran better than it appears after getting shuffled back on the turn last time.
9-2 on ML
Race 7: Courageous Queen (#3)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Was compromised by a conservative ride last time, as she had to wait for room in behind the speeds.
- Is bred to handle turf, since her dam was best on turf and synthetic surfaces.
5-1 on ML
Race 8: U S Navy Cross (#1)
- Looked very professional as he rallied from behind going 7 furlongs in his debut.
- Is bred to handle more distance as a son of Curlin out of a classy female family.
- Has looked very strong in his workouts coming into this race.
5-2 on ML