Race 7: True Timber (#2)
- Is in the best form of his career right now, and loves the 7-furlong distance.
- Defeated Patternrecognition two back, and that horse returned to win the Grade 2 Kelso next time out.
- Did well to overcome a 2- to 3-wide trip over a rail-biased surface last time.
4-1 on ML
Race 9: Takecharge Mirella (#1)
- The pair of 97 TimeformUS Speed Figures that she earned in her two starts suggest that she doesn’t have to improve that much to win this.
- Ran better than it seems last time when making the first move into a fast pace.
- Take Charge Indy is a 23 percent route sire, so she’s certainly bred to handle the distance.
6-1 on ML