Race 4: A Thread of Blue (#5)
- Ran very well in his turf debut two back, where he finished behind a next-out stakes winner.
- Has proven that he handles some give in the ground.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will get a fast pace to close into.
5-2 on ML
Race 8: Golden Brown (#8)
- Gets some class relief after facing graded stakes company in his last two turf starts.
- Was racing outside against a strong rail bias in the Hill Prince.
- May appreciate this slight turnback to a mile after trying longer distances.
8-1 on ML
Race 9: True Timber (#3)
- Is in the best form of his career right now, and loves the 7-furlong distance.
- Defeated Patternrecognition two back, and that horse returned to win the Grade 2 Kelso next time out.
- Did well to overcome a 2- to 3-wide trip over a rail-biased surface last time.
4-1 on ML