Race 3: Hot Diggity (#2)
- Closed gamely in his debut in a race that did not feature a particularly fast pace.
- Horses have returned out of that Sep. 7 race to run much better in subsequent starts.
- Jeremiah Englehart gets a 97 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses moving up from maiden claiming to maiden special weight company.
6-1 on ML
Race 5: Bourbon N Rye (#7)
- The horse that he outdueled for the lead in his debut came back to win in a runaway next time out.
- Has earned the highest TimeformUS Speed Figure in the field.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead this time.
6-1 on ML
Race 7: Binary (#4)
- Was highly touted prior to his debut and actually ran a bit better than it might seem after an uncomfortable trip.
- Got used up in a fast pace last time out, but still only finished 2 3/4 lengths behind impressive next-out winner King for a Day.
- Is bred to stretch out in distance.
10-1 on ML
Race 9: Gosilently (#12)
- He was extremely game in defeat last time, earning a strong 110 TimeformUS Speed Figure after setting a fast pace.
- Will appreciate the slight turnback to a mile.
- Joel Rosario has a knack for getting these proven hangers in the winner’s circle.
7-2 on ML