Race 5: Blue Atlas (#2)
- Has faced much tougher competition in all of her 2018 turf starts.
- Should be sitting in the right spot just in behind Awsum Roar if that one falters.
- Runs her best career races at Belmont Park and this is probably her best distance.
9-2 on ML
Race 8: Pas de Soucis (#8)
- Got the wrong trip at Kentucky Downs last time when she was shuffled back early and stuck in traffic late.
- Improved over the summer, running especially well with a wide trip in the Perfect Sting.
- Projects to sit a great stalking trip in a race that does not feature much speed outside of Hawksmoor.
10-1 on ML